Smoothie bowls never get old! There are so many possible flavours and styles that it’s pretty much impossible to get bored of them. I don’t often share my smoothies bowls recipe on the blog as they’re pretty easy to make but this one totally deserves its own post… It’s almost like eating a Reese’s bar for breakfast! Ok, it’s much healthier and vegan but you get the gist! Here’s how to make your own:
Choco Peanut Smoothie Bowl
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup oat milk or any dairy-free milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter 100% natural, smooth
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder optional
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp maple sugar I used Decacer
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 small handful Chocolate Granola I used Grandma Emily
- 1 tsp peanut butter to drizzle
Combine all ingredients (except topping ones) in a blender. Process until completely smooth. You may need to add a little bit of oat milk but keep in mind that the mixture is meant to be very thick.
Place toppings to your liking and enjoy!