Nobody wants to turn an oven on in this weather unless absolutely necessary. The good news is, you won’t need to in order to make this alcohol-free vegan tiramisu pie. In fact, as I didn’t even want to turn the hobs on to make chocolate for topping, I simply decided to grind some chocolate chips instead. It’s tiramisu reinvented! Keep eating and stay cool.
Ingredients for the crust:
- 1 cup almonds soaked overnight
- 1 cup pitted dates soaked for 10 minutes in warm water
- 1 tbs + 1 tsp ground coffee
Ingredients for the cream:
- 2 cups cashew soaked for 1-2 hours
- 1/2 cup silken tofu
- 1 cup dates soaked for 10 minutes in warm water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs liquid coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
Ingredients for the topping:
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips ground
- Handful of fresh blueberries
Preparation for the crust:
Put all the ingredients in your food processor until combined.
Transfer into your pie plate or mould and press.
Put in refrigerator while preparing the cream.
Preparation for the cream:
Put all ingredients in your blender and blend until creamy.
Pour on top of the crust and spread evenly.
Put in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. For an icy treat, put in freezer for 1 hour and serve.